Friday, June 4, 2010

A proud mother moment!

It is our local eisteddfod this week, something I have never had to worry about, but the 'horsey' one came home with a note on Monday with the times they were performing with the senior female voice choir she is in at school. To be honest the last thing I felt like doing last night was going out in the cold air, I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and a snuffy nose - I am feeling pretty miserable, poor me!!! As so often is the case as soon as the program started I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. They competed in two sections and won the first and came second in the second one. They also won the aggregate trophy. To look at the group of gorgeous girls all beaming and singing their hearts out I had a warm and fuzzy feeling!!! I'll look forward to next year!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations to the "Horsey one" and feel great that you have raised one of the group of gorgeous girls all beaming and singing their hearts beautifullly. Hugs all round today.

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats to the Horsey one......hope your feeling much better....