Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Felting Frenzy!

Mum has been in a bit of a 'felting frenzy' lately! Every time I see her she has a new creation! She will use some of these as Christmas gifts, what a lovely present it would be to receive.
These first two are purses. The second one is shown opened inside and then the outside. It is embellished with beading and embroidery.



This is a 'pen' holder!! Imagine if ink leaked onto it, I think it is too nice to actually use!!!It is also made from recycled paper.

This is a lovely scarf which I tried to get artistic photographing!!! A beautiful purple.

And this is a lovely bag. I really like the colors and pattern in this one, wonder if I get lucky at Christmas????

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

never had a go at felting......

Sylvia said...

How clever is your Mum! I'd like to have a go too. I even bought some of the wool tops last year at the craft fair after we went to a workshop! Never even finished the workshop project!