Sunday, September 26, 2010

All over again next week!!!

Well my super exciting Saturday didn't exactly go as planned! The result of the game was a nail biting to the last second DRAW!!!! This means we come back next week and do it all over again. Not sure that I can jump on this emotional roller coaster again but there is no choice. While they haven't beaten us there is still a chance of a win!!!!
On a more exciting note, the 'horsey' one is back on Tuesday, she has had an amazing trip but it will be nice to have her home and this week I booked flights for the 'horsey' one and I to have a week in Broome in January! Yes it will be wet season, hot and sticky but another friend and her daughter are travelling up from Albany and we are all staying with a very dear friend and her 2 girls so it will be a very special 'girls' week!!!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

but wasn't it the grandfinal????

Margaret said...

Ho Hum, I predicted a draw last week, and told GS on the way up to Melbourne to see the parade, with a smile on my face of course.Next week one team will come out and triunce the other I reckon hope your balloons stay up , the decorations are a bit thin in Geelong .

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your trip to broome sounds wonderful - such a pretty part of our state. How fun to make it a Mother?daughter holiday.

Carol said...

I was so hoping that the Saints would win, it was kind of an anti-climax last week with the second grand final. Anyone but Collingwood, gaaaaah!

Jodie said...

Thank goodness it wasn't another draw...

Jodie :)