Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hop on over and say Hi!

I've been meaning to post for a while about this great jewellery I've been buying from a fellow blogger. It is handmade and hand stamped to personalise it. I'm a sucker for something with names of my loved ones on it and from the reaction of my friends I've bought for so are they!!! The first product I saw of Kris's was a necklace she very kindly made just after the fires for the family with a new baby. Since then I may very well be her best repeat customer. Any of my loved friends and family with birthdays are receiving her necklaces. Her service is amazing and the parcel comes beautifully wrapped in handmade envelopes, she has just made some new 'Alice in Wonderland' ones! She is actually having a giveaway at the moment so now is an even better time to hop on over to her blog, say Hi and link to her shop for a look. Let her know I sent you along with the lady from the post office and the lady from the lingerie shop!!!! (Mmm maybe I should be on commission.....) http://missiekrissie.blogspot.com/ . Now I need to head over there myself and order my sister's 40th Birthday present before I leave it too late. Might even get her one of Kris's new rings too!!

3 comments:

Missie Krissie said...

Wow, I think I should pay for such great write ups!! Lol... I'm pretty sure you ARE my best returning customer and I'll do something to show my appreciation :)

Carol said...

Off to look, I do love my shopping! LOL

Victoria said...

What a fabulous shop. Thanks for the links.

You are so sweet! Thanks for your comments about my fun, quirky, and lovable Noah! :)