Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks!

Well today is my 2nd Blogiversary!!! I'm not quite sure where the last 2 years have gone but I have received so many blessings from 'blogland'. I have met some wonderful and generous and caring people. I have laughed with some of you, cried for some of you and worried about some of you. I have been there as our furry friends enter and leave our lives and as family members lives are celebrated. I may not always leave a comment and I am often running behind , I do not post enough and I am sure my posts are somewhat boring but I do appreciate each and every one of you. I have a list a mile long of quilty projects to attempt , recipes to make and places to visit. This year I am time poor but all of these things allow me to dream. Thank you! I will have a little giveaway to celebrate, just leave a comment and say Hi! I will draw it next Monday.

19 comments:

Calidore said...

Goodness me is it really two years since you started blogging? Seems like I have been reading your blog forever and still loving it. Congratulations - heres to many more blog posts and our friendship.

Narelle said...

Congrats on 2 years of blogging!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Best wishes on your two year blogversary!! Look forward to following your crafty adventures in the future.

Chookyblue...... said...

happy 2nd blog birthday.........looking forward to the next 2 years of posts..........

SandyN said...

Wow two years...

I must admit I have just been reading your blog for just a little while (fat quarter birthday club) but have really enjoy getting to know you.


Sandy N

rachelmp said...

Happy Anniversary Lise!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations on 2 years of blogging, Lise. It is very addictive and lots of fun.

Mistea said...

Enjoy your blogging Birthday - May the next year see you smooth sailing through those planned projects. See you there.

Missie Krissie said...

Woot woot! 2 years! Wow! You're one of my fave bloggers to visit and see what you're up to! Hope you find more time for yourself soon!
xxxx

Carol said...

Well it's been 2 rewarding years I bet. Do you ever go back to your very first blog post and re-read for a bit?

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Happy 2 year blog-a-versary!!! Wow...where does the time go??
hugs my friend!
dawn

Shari said...

Happy Blog anniversary! That time sure does fly by! Hope it's been fun!

Anne Ida said...

Happy blogiversary to you!! Those two years have just flewn away! Here's to the next two :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on two years of blogging!! It goes fast doesn't it!!

Stina Blomgren said...

Two years of fun.. wasn´t it.. hope for more to come.. Congratualtions!!! :o)

Aussie Maria said...

Congrats on posting for 2 years!!! It is hard work at times, but enjoyable too

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blogiversary. I enjoy reading your blog even if I am bad about leaving comments.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blogiversary. I enjoy reading your blog even if I am bad about leaving comments.

Cardygirl said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing yourself with us! It is fun!