Monday, October 18, 2010

A few ticks!

Did I get much achieved yesterday??? Nowhere near as much as I would of liked but yes and frankly these days anything crossed off a list is a bonus! I did get the sewing machine out and yes I did use it. All is going according to plan there, the deadline is Wednesday so not long to wait for photos. I will be spending quite a few more hours tonight crafting but so far I am really happy with the result.
A quick dash down to the shops for groceries and a card reader and I just happened to pop into a 'bargain' shop in town that always has lots of baskets. I have a problem area wherever I have that pile of stuff that needs to be dealt with. At the moment it lives on top of the filing cabinet. Well I found a cream basket that does the job and that area looks better already. Of course the photo is not fantastic , sorry!

For dinner we had our home made pizzas. SH makes a fantastic pizza dough and then we all make our own pizza with just what toppings we like. I have half left to take to work for lunch today - Yum - roasted pumpkin, mushrooms, tomato, onion and capsicum, not too adventurous!! We try to make enough for a few balls of the dough to be left in the fridge for after school pizzas during the week

Back to work this morning so best get another load of washing on and iron some uniforms!

6 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I love baskets... they always come in handy for something, don't they? I seldom make it out of Salvos without at least one or two! My latest is a basket made of small pinecones, that serves as a hold-all for my small gardening tools. :)

I've never made pizza dough, but I think I might give it a try... Seems like having some dough ready in the fridge would be a real time saver!

Chookyblue...... said...

I love making my own pizza bases.......much nicer pizza......

Indigo Blue said...

5.29am!! Good lord what on earth are you doing up at that time? Gosh, anyway, we too love making our own pizzas with our own toppings. They certainly taste much better than shop bought. Sophie had a friend for tea once and we made them then. You should have seen the look on her face when we chucked loads of flour all over the kitchen table, a real picture. She loved the pizza and the fact that she made it herself.
xx

Sheryl said...

Nothing better than ticking something off your ufo list... I have a few baskets too, great for storing projects in not as untidy as a plastic bag...
We had homemade pizzas last night too.. DH loves making the dough it's his "thing" lol...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.... baskets (oops, I accidentally type 'caskets' first!) come in handy don't they! I have about 5 washing baskets that seem to end up with stuff in them often!

Brandie said...

Oh Yummy! That pizza looks great, want to share?