Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Silly Season Day 2



I had a list of parcels I was expecting in the mail, what with Christmas shopping I'd done online (I love it!)and parcels from my purchases at the AQM but when I arrived home from work the other day there was a parcel waiting on my doorstep that I didn't recognise. When I opened it , what a surprise! A blogging friend had purchased this little Holly Hobbie toy sewing machine and I commented on how many memories it brought back from my childhood.( I loved Holly Hobbie and had lots of Holly Hobbie things which unfortunately are all gone, along with my ABBA socks, pillowcase etc, sorry I digress!!!) She sent me the machine to have a special place in my home. Thank you so much, it will be treasured. The blogging 'friends' I have met are the most generous and thoughtful people, I really feel very blessed.

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

love it..........your lucky....blogland is very kind and generous.......

Anita said...

What a cute little machine. DOes it sew a nice seam?

Carol said...

HOw absolutely gorgeous that is.

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
I was also a Holly Hobbie fan, I had the doll for one of my birthdays. Then a baganother time and I alos remember having
Holly's friends who wore a brown patchwork dress. They always were my favourite dolls, as i was not really a doll type of girl. i wonder what happended to them?
xx