Sunday, December 6, 2009

Silly Season - Day 6








Very tired tonight so not much to say just showing you my latest purchases!!! with the assistance of Peter!!!
The 'Happy Villages' book from Amazon. I've wanted this for ages and with the exchange rate good thought now was the time.
Two patterns I ordered at the AQM from 'My Favorite Things', some very cute reindeer and a Christmas quilt with a painted panel, just a little different.
Also ordered at the AQM, a gorgeous book 'Not quite white', a book of Patchwork Home Decor from Julie McKenzie of Material Possessions. I also got another 2 of her patterns, Oriental Girls cushions and a very clever 'Stitchers on the go' bag.
I always love the patterns from Hatched and Patched. Mum has had the Christmas book for a while but I wanted my own copy. Of course I couldn't stop at one thing!! I also picked up two patterns for table runners.
My Moda sampler box from the Fat Quarter Shop, they gave me a $5.00 voucher so I had to spend it!! Can't wait to start playing with it.

Think I am going to be very busy in 2010!!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Great buys

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Calidore said...

Ohh you did do well. You are going to be so busy - but won't you have fun....vbg.