Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 Years!


Today is my 3 year Blogiversary! Over the last 3 years I have made the most amazing 'bloggy' friends whom I have laughed and cried with. Some I have met and it has felt like meeting a long lost friend. The community really cares for each other. We support each other through good times and bad. I love learning about other cultures and religions, different crafts, sharing recipes and parenting experiences. Thank you to each and every one of you who pop in and say hi or look to see what I've been up to , who support me when I'm down or encourage me to achieve. Thank you , you make the 'blog' world a pretty special place!
I haven't had a giveaway for a long time so what better reason. Leave me a comment and say Hi to be in for a chance. Please don't blog about it and there is no need to become a follower. Not sure yet what the prize is but sure I can come up with a parcel of bits and pieces.If anyone has any ideas be sure to let me know! I will draw it next Tuesday evening - Aussie time!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy 3 year anniversary!! That's exciting!!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Happy 3 year blogiversary! Blogging buddies are the best, aren't they! :0) Oh ... pop across to my blog ... you've won something! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Calidore said...

Three years!!!! Doing the Happy Dance for you. Gosh to think we woudln't have met if it wasn't for our blogs. Shows we aren't all axe murderers doesn't it...vbg.

Anne Heidi said...

Happy 3rd bloggiversary! I am so happy to have "met" you here in blogland :-)
Klem

The Calico Cat said...

Happy blog-i-versary.
(I would suggest Mint Aero bar, but I found them locally - so dangerous for me...)

Cardygirl said...

Happy anniversary! Now I have to encourage a Nundle trip!

Sherry said...

Happy 3 year blogiversary. I'm late to the party since I found your blog a short time ago due to a swap we were in.

Have a happy day!

Sherry V.

Brandie said...

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary! I couldn't be happier to have found you out there in blog land. Have a great new year!

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy birthday too you.........I am one of the lucky ones having met up with you.......even if you family was freaking out.........lol.........lucky i'm not an axe-murder.......LOL......
i'm with Cardy....when are you coming to Nundle..........

Lorraine said...

happy anniversary.......I hadn't thought too much about when I started my blog...but when I checked it was the same time as you....I am amazed at the support and encouragement from fellow bloggers...here's to the next three + years!

Ally Jay said...

Well congratulations on three years blogging. It's quite an achievement. When I started I wasn't even sure if I had anythng to sya let alone finding so many new friends.

Karen said...

Awesome achievement. Happy blogiversary! Cheers and here's to the next 3.
And I so agree that here are some absolutely wonderful people in blogland with incredible talent and a willingness to share with the rest of us.

Sylvia said...

Hi Lise. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging. Such a lovely way to keep in touch.

Mistea said...

Amazing 3 years. Thanks for sharing.

Joyce said...

Happy Blogaversary! What would we do without blogs once we start them???

Narelle said...

Congratulations! ... 3 years of bloggy fun and friendship!

SandyN said...

I know I am late... but I just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog and Happy 3 years...


Sandyn