Monday, March 14, 2011

Book No. 4 2011


At the boarding house on Saturday I started a book and finished it yesterday and although it got me in it will not be one I will be passing on to Mum or encouraging the 'horsey'one to read. Testimony by Anita Shreve was a tale of an alcohol fueled sexual assault taking place in a private boarding school! There was more to it than just that but I found some of the description more explicit than was necessary. Another one in the not highly recommended pile!!!
At the boarding house again today, public holiday here in Victoria. Another quiet day, managed to get a basket of ironing done this morning while the girls were still sleeping. Back to work tomorrow (at the real? job) but have a day off this week which will be a bonus!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Thank you for that. Now I'll take this book off my list as well.
I do need a good recommendation if you have one.