Thursday, March 3, 2011

Color Swap parcel received!





In case you are not sure the color I chose for the color swap was pink. I received my parcel yesterday and my swap partner was Karen from Just Purrfict. I haven't met Karen before but know it won't be the last time I visit her blog. She spoilt me SO much! We had to send a fat 1/4, thread, something edible and something pretty (either bought or made) all in the color of your partners choice. All the parcels arrived in pink tissue paper. I received this beautiful pink cat that she made. It is gorgeous and I will get a lot of enjoyment from it. Very cleverly Karen sent me Cadbury strawberry easter eggs (wrapped in pink foil) - Yum! I didn't receive just one fat 1/4. Karen sent me 5 fat 1/4's and 2 fat 1/8's all from the same range. They are from the Pink Chocolate and More Pink Chocolate range. I love them and can't wait to play with them. I also received a skein of Cottage Garden thread. I am blown away with her generosity and amazing parcel especially when she is in the midst of trying to clean up after her house being affected by the Victorian floods. Thank you so much Karen xx

4 comments:

Calidore said...

Ohhh wow. You were spoilt. Love the cat - so cute. Chocolate and fabric - what more could a girl want.

Mistea said...

Lovely package you have received there. That cat looks so sweet in the pics, guess she really is gorgeous in real life.
Enjoys

Jo in TAS said...

OOoh lovely pressies!

Anonymous said...

what a great swap gift.