Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Not long now!

Well the time is racing by and I never thought it would ever happen but it is now just over a week until Tracey and I start our road trip and head to Nundle for GDITC. We will catch up along the way with other special blogging friends and spend a night talking & laughing before heading onto Nundle for more of the same!!! I can't wait to meet in 'real' life some of the women I talk with regularly. Hope you are not disappointed with the 'real' me!!!! Taking Pegs advice and trying to fit in some maintenance for both myself and the car before I leave!!! Have started stockpiling the good stuff in life (chocolate) and have a list of the other nibblys needed!! For those that know me please be surprised the name tag is made and finished!!!! I even impressed myself especially as it is somewhat creative! Haven't started the pin cushion yet but have looked at it, wonder if Mum is available to whip one up at short notice??? possibly not as she is not invited and instead will be at my house helping with the annual pony club competition, oops I am not the most popular person on the committee for being absent!
Best get moving, lots to do and not enough time!!!

7 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looking forward to seeing you too...hope we do not disappoint you!!!

Calidore said...

What a wonderful trip you have planned. Enjoy yourself.

Chookyblue...... said...

Pony Club will function without you.........trust me they won't even miss you..........I can't wait to catch up..........will try and ring you tonight.........

Margaret said...

So much chatter, They wont be disappointed , i
m sure.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Can't wait Lise....we are all going to have the best time..you will blow us all away I am sure....

Sylvia said...

Have a great time Lise. Fiona and I did think of coming this year but both ended up with things on that weekend. Drive carefully!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I am finally getting organized Lise...with 2 days to go, if I don't sleep between now and then may just get everything done!!