Sunday, March 4, 2012

An update!

After such a wonderful start to the year I had such high hopes for February, the month I usually love getting back into routine and rhythm. This year it was not to be and instead I have reached March chasing my tail  feeling as though I am more unorganised than ever! I hardly posted last month, haven't read anyones blogs for weeks, there is clutter all over the house, my paperwork is taking over the desk, craft is something that hasn't been touched or even thought about and as for everything else - nope hasn't happened!!! This weekend has been an 'at home' one and the extra hours at work finish this week so am hoping that March will be a better and a very rewarding month. There is a long weekend here in Victoria next weekend so I will have 4 and 1/2 glorious days at home.
Watch out!!!!

7 comments:

Calidore said...

I sooooooo know where you are coming from. Hetic doesn't even begin to describe around here. Rest assured you haven't missed anything on my blog...sigh. Thinking of you and sending calming organising thoughts.....hopefully they will help. HUGS

Calidore said...

PS At least someone looks relaxed...vbg.

Chookyblue...... said...

and March brings GITDC........yippee......

Carol said...

Oh flip! I forgot about the long weekend. Yahooooo!! We are trying to simplify at the moment, culling a lot of stuff, feeling good about it. Well I should say, Mike is doing the most of it, and I'm guiltily following along! Ha. Whatever it takes right?

Kylie said...

There is nothing worse than when everything gets out of control. Just pick a place to start and you will be ok. I was like that a few weeks ago but have worked away at it and am now starting to feel a little more organised. xxxx

Joolz said...

I feel like I have been chasing my tail for weeks now too! So far we have had visitors on Australia Day (2 couples), visitors the following weekend (4 couples - not staying with us though.), the next weekend we went to Adelaide, then been to Sydney for 4 days, the a wine bus tour, just home from Adelaide now after Taylor Swift concert.
Next weekend girls are home, then Friday 16th I am off to Adelaide for Tim McGraw/Faith Hill concert then following weekend girls home again then we go to Adelaide for Kirby's uni graduation on 27th March. Then to Adelaide for Easter 6th April, then a Mayor Ball formal event in our town on the 16th!

Somebody stop the merry-go-round! I wanna get off!

Joolz

Floss said...

Just do what you can and hope that the stuff that you don't get to doesn't really matter.