Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Nundle purchase!

I was very restrained in my purchasing in Nundle. I did buy some bits and pieces for paper piecing and to make the class easier but otherwise I have more than enough fabric already in my stash!!! I did however visit the woollen mills and just had to have these wooden knitting needles with blue and white polka dot ends!!! Now I have to cast on and actually use them!!! Luckily Dawn and Loz were able to source some upon coming home so I no longer need to feel guilty that I bought the only smaller size pair!!!!

4 comments:

Mistea said...

They looks like fun needles.
Enjoy casting on.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Those polka dots are cute!

Brandie said...

Those will make knitting and pearling extra fun.
That trip looked like a fun one. Did anyone get any sleep?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a good girl you were..cute,,