Sunday, November 1, 2009

BOO!!! hoo!



Halloween isn't generally celebrated here in Australia although it is starting to creep in a little. I love it! Any excuse for fun and candy!! While in the States I bought fabric to make a Halloween quilt ready for next year. I prepared last night after being caught by trick'n'treaters last year. I had a pumpkin bucket full of candy near the door. Did we have a single visitor? No, not a one!!! HS and his friends have assured me they are more than happy to help me out!!

4 comments:

Lurline said...

I love the pumpkin bucket - we had only one group of kids - they were all dressed up, so that was fun!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Make sure you take out any and all chocolate!! :)
dawn

Carol said...

Ahhhh, all the more for you! I love it.

Gina said...

we didn't get may but trick or treat isn't as popular over here in Wales either.

Love an dhugs Gina xxx