Friday, November 13, 2009

An uncoordinated first!!!!

Well tonight I played my first cricket game!! The horsey one plays women's cricket each Friday night and unfortunately some of her team mates have a lot to learn about commitment!! The only way they were able to play tonight was with another Mum and I taking to the field. I batted and am proud to say I didn't get out , okay I will confess I only faced 3 balls and I am so sure I was going to hit it but for some insane reason the bat and ball didn't connect!!! I then bowled , underarm and one bowl was so so bad that in trying to slog it the girl swung around and hit her own wicket.I was happy to take the glory!!!!!
I am quite excited tonight, got an early morning planned as Mum and I head to Melbourne to the Australian Quilt Market trade show. I wonder who and what I will see there????

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I hope the market was good and you met loads of crafty people...
Sounds like a fun time had by all at the criket game even if you didn't hit any balls... LOL!!

Take Care
Jodie :)

rachelmp said...

Good on you! I hope you had a great time at the AQM. Some of my friends were there and I can't wait to hear what they got up to!