Monday, February 28, 2011

New Beginnings kits on their way.

A parcel was popped in the mail to Jenny from Elefantz this morning, 6 more New Beginnings kits on their way to bring a smile to a fellow quilter. One was made by my Mum and four by a friend of hers 'Deb' , neither of them bloggers but both wanting to be involved and one from me. I sent SH to post them this morning asking him to use express post , he got such a shock when it cost $35!!!
Blogger was silly tonight and there was no way it was going to turn the first photo the right way up and unfortunately the photos are not very clear!
Tomorrow I will need to post my '1 Christmas item a month' , a few days late! Oops!



1 comment:

Mistea said...

Lots of lovelies there to brighten someone's space.

The postage is always the most expensive part!