Monday, February 3, 2014

Cobwebs and all..


Another of my resolutions / getting organised this year is getting back into my craft. It makes me happy and relaxed so not sure why it has not happened for a very long time. Luckily for my budget I am in no danger of having to spend any money on fabric any time soon . This block of the month has been gathering dust and sadly there is the following years barely started as well! The plan is to quilt, stitch or crochet at least 3 times a week until it becomes a habit again. Now to decide what to work on first!

6 comments:

Brandie said...

Good luck!
Good habits are hard to make. At least in my experience, lol.

Lorraine said...

Look how organised you are with everything packaged up ready to go! You will be stitching up a storm in no time.

Anita said...

I too am trying to get organized again this year. This is my year to try and get some UFOs done. Good luck I hope you have lots to show on your progress.

Anita said...

That's my goal too! I think my Mystery BOM might be older than yours LOL

Calidore said...

I'm working on ufo's this year. No buying anything new and I can only buy something to finish a project. So far so good. There are an awful lot of UFO's hiding here though...lol.

Farmyard Stitches said...

Can you come and organise me like that?? No new projects?? There is one more you have to commit to!! ;)