Friday, February 7, 2014

My day

I had a very rare day off work today and had a list written of jobs to achieve. Because it was going to be hot I planned to do my housework this morning then some time out this afternoon to catch up on some magazines and nanna napping! I think planning my day was my mistake! At 7 am I realised I had a major plumbing issue in the bathroom, very unpleasant. Rang the plumbers at 8am who were here half an hour later and were able to fix the problem although it did take quite a while and by then my schedule had gone by the wayside! Oh well there is always tomorrow......

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh the best laid plans.......hope you have a more productive day tomorrow ....I took a day off today to recover after four days back at work...did a whole lot of nothing!! Hope to get into the sewing room tomorrow...another hot day forecast...another day closer to winter!!

Anita said...

I've learned that to plan something is almost a guarantee that it won't happen. At least in my life. Good to see you about in blogland again.