Friday, February 14, 2014

My choices!

I am well known for my dubious tv viewing and my current choices are no different! Day off today and along with the normal chores was a little bit of tv catch up. Biggest loser ( my home town, that is my excuse for watching ) , My Kitchen rules, So you think you can dance and my favorite at the moment The Winter Olympics, Go Aussies, Go Norway! I watch astounded at what these athletes can do, all looks very coordinated, scary and dangerous to me! The other 2 shows I am enjoying on Foxtel are Mother of the bride and Meet the frockers. Anyone else admit to watching any of these??

4 comments:

Joolz said...

Catch up TV is the only way to keep up with MKR, Biggest Loser, The Block, So You Think You can Dance...
We tape them if we are home then watch later. Too much on TV at the moment!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

My Kitchen Rules...just watching replay of The Block...

Lorraine said...

while I was recovering from surgery recently I saw some really awful daytime TV....gave me the incentive to get better and get back to work! I admit to being a Home and Away watcher...along with MKR - but my favourite would have to be Rake. oh and I don't mind a bit of Doc Martin either.....

ruthsplace said...

I don't watch any of them. But I love "If you are the one" on SBS 2 (yes, we get that up here in PNG). It's a Chinese dating show.