Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New recipes


As part of the new organised me I am planning to make two new recipes a week. One a general one and one a Thermomix one. Last night for dinner  in the Thermomix I made Pasta e fagioli. Something I would not normally serve up and I did wonder how it would go down with my meat loving son but adding bacon sweetened the deal. We did decide next time we would add chorizo for the extra flavor instead. I am enjoying cooking from scratch and playing with ingredients (like the borlotti beans) that I wouldn't generally use.

5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Yum!

Brandie said...

It looks good!
I have one of those boys too, always has to have meat. Sometimes a salad is all I want but I've got to feed that boy!

Susan said...

Looks yummy. I know what you mean about meat. I asked my family how they felt about vegetarian one night a week, they said yes as long as there's bacon in it!

Sheryl said...

Ooh yum, one of my daughters has a 'Thermi' and she loves it, I'm not sure I need one yet. At least twice a week I ask my boy what would he'd like for dinner and every time without fail the answer is steak, even if we had it the night before... I try for meatless Mondays but it's hard... love your idea of new recipes each week.

Adreana Joseph said...

Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
Free fortnite gift card codes