Monday, September 26, 2011

What I'm watching!

I really enjoyed my television viewing last night. First up was the Renovators which I have only watched if I happen to see it but enjoyed catching up on who was still in and how their houses were looking. Next the highly anticipated first episode of the season of Junior Masterchef and it didn't disappoint. It was so nice to see the excitement of the kids and the positive way the judges interacted with them .I also picked up some cooking tips which was a bonus!!! Next I turned to the ABC and this will be essential viewing on Sunday evenings now ' The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency'. A drama set in Botswana. I gave Mum the books for her Birthday but have not read them myself. I loved the show, it was different and refreshing.
Did anyone else watch these???? and what did you think??
It will be Junior Masterchef and the Brownlow count (Aussie Rules football best and fairest) tonight!

No comments: