Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finally its here...

I love Easter! I love chocolate! I love time off work! I love spending time with family! I love special meals! I love Easter church services! I love sleeping in! I just love Easter!!!! and it's here! No work for 4 whole days....... I have so much planned. Wishing everyone a holiday filled with love, laughter, chocolate, fun and please anyone travelling stay safe on the roads.


Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show the 'triple chocolate cheesecake' I have spent the last 2 days creating!


6 comments:

rachelmp said...

Enjoy your Easter Lise!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds yum....I love it too..Happy Easter Lise...

Anita said...

Enjoy your weekend! Gotta love 4 day weekends!

Lorraine said...

I get the impression you like Easter! LOL. Have a fabulous time!!

Cardygirl said...

Happy Easter dear Lise...have a wonderful break!

Brandie said...

Making my mouth water. Mmmmm