Since I last posted.......
- HS has played his first game of football and escaped uninjured but losing by a massive margin!
- no football today as he has gone on a fishing charter
- hockey began again today for the 'horsey' one who is in the A Grade team, they had a win and she got a goal
- a flying trip to the big smoke to buy shoes and jewellery for the 'horsey' one for dinner dance which is fast approaching
- a 'practice' fake tan (a freebie) for the 'horsey' one, she is now a walking advertisment
- SH has had a trip to Tassie for a conference
- while SH was away I did fulfill my parentel obligations and I did feed my children and wholesome food at that!
- Work has interfered with life!!! anyone else have that problem?
- I attended parent teacher interviews with the 'horsey' one , without SH again!, a trip to Tassie was convenient!
- I managed to get to quilting today and worked on my clamshells, left early to see some hockey but misjudged the time and missed the whole game, oops!
- made a new slice, will post photos and the recipe tomorrow!
In a nutshell that is it, nothing of any great excitement or interest...................