Saturday, April 21, 2012

Since I last posted......

Since I last posted.......
- HS has played his first game of football and escaped uninjured but losing by a massive margin!
- no football today as he has gone on a fishing charter
- hockey began again today for the 'horsey' one who is in the A Grade team, they had a win and she got a goal
- a flying trip to the big smoke to buy shoes and jewellery for the 'horsey' one for dinner dance which is fast approaching
- a 'practice' fake tan (a freebie) for the 'horsey' one, she is now a walking advertisment
- SH has had a trip to Tassie for a conference
- while SH was away I did fulfill my parentel obligations and I did feed my children and wholesome food at that!
- Work has interfered with life!!! anyone else have that problem?
- I attended parent teacher interviews with the 'horsey' one , without SH again!, a trip to Tassie was convenient!
- I managed to get to quilting today and worked on my clamshells, left early to see some hockey but misjudged the time and missed the whole game, oops!
- made a new slice, will post photos and the recipe tomorrow!

In a nutshell that is it, nothing of any great excitement or interest...................

5 comments:

rachelmp said...

Busy! Looking forward to that new slice recipe too

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice to hear you are keeping very busy Lise...

Calidore said...

Well no one can say you have been getting into mischief...vbg.

Cardygirl said...

Life has been busy but fun!

Deb R said...

ohh tis exciting you worked on your clamshells!!!! You sound very busy!! Just keep smiling :)