Monday, April 9, 2012

Over too soon!



Well it is back to reality and work again tomorrow and I will have to limit the coffee and chocolate being consumed! Such a hardship!! Winter weather here today, a good day to have a final Easter celebration and have lunch with friends. We took a vegie dish and were in charge of dessert (what a surprise!!) so made a triple choc brownie and a white choc and caramello brownie! Even better there is still some at home to enjoy because I am sure I have been deprived over the last few days!!!!! Lucky 'horsey' one is still on holidays for another week so she will enjoy sleep ins along with a lot of year 12 study. We may have a flying trip to the city later in the week to find shoes and jewellery for dinner dance which is fast approaching.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Yes...back to reality and work tomorrow.....have a huge week ahead....and will be having some chocolate withdrawal as well...along with missing the kids! Back to just me and Rose!!

Cath said...

It is over way too quickly and I definately cracked the sads today over going back to work tomorrow!! I wish winter would arrive here. I have just been for a doggie walk and still sweating profusely. Your brownie looks devine....are you the "dessert queen"?

Margaret said...

I think we are going to have to swap some Chocolate recipes with the rest of the bloggers I am sure between us all there must be one or two recipes that we haven't trued. I will buy the taste mag. tomorrow . Chocolate is good for you right !!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yes the real world.....I sort of liked the one I had for the past four days.....oh dear...

Carole said...

You might enjoy this cartoon. Chocolate cartoon