Monday, April 11, 2011

Lessons learned....

I learnt a few lessons at pony club last week.......

1)If you in fact buy undies with a slogan because they tickle your fancy one day, keep them for at home only, do not have a desperate undie day and wear them in public!

2)Check your favorite jeans as you are putting them on as to their strength, err on the side of caution if they are feeling a little thin!

3)Don't climb through fences and bend to lift things, you may just hear a 'rip' which repeats itself each time you move and very soon lets an awful breeze in!

Luckily I had a nice long coat with me that I sweltered in for the rest of the day......

If you are easily offended look away now!










and if anyone should care to know the slogan is
'Chocoholics anonymous dropout'
after seeing this photo I'm not giggling at it now!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy.... I feel your pain! ;) I am having a good laugh "with you" though!! I wonder how Ric Rac's undies would go in a situation like that?!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Lise! Oh dear oh dear! I'm trying hard not to laugh ... but it's hard! :0) Still ... could have been a more embarassing slogan ... or it could have been stretched across MY butt in which case it should have said "Wide Load"! :0) Have fun shopping for new jeans. And I'll stick to my 'all black' knickers ... and looser jeans ... so I don't shock anyone! Tee! Hee! Hee! Bear Hugs! KRIS

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Too funny - thanks for putting a smile on my face:) Glad you can see the funny side - thanks for the tips.

Anne Heidi said...

Oh no- I'll make sure to check my jeans... Thanks for sharing your story- too funny!

Annie said...

. . . oh dear!

Cardygirl said...

HAHAHAHA! Sorry to laugh but...hahahahaha! I can't say anything sensible!

Brandie said...

Thanks for the morning laugh! I did that once in the grocery store, bending over for the bottom shelf. Not something I want to repeat, so I'll heed your warning.
Take care...

Sherry said...

I know that you won't mind. . . but I had a nice little chuckle from your situation.

Those types of "air holes" are what made me change over to "stretchies"!! LOL

Anita said...

I'm with Sherry on this one.

Karen said...

Oh Lise, how awful but funny at the same time. So glad you had the long coat with you. Them fresh breezes can be right unfriendly.

Margaret said...

Well from the first laugh to reading all the comments the situation was funny for all others other than you, good to see you can blog about it.

Kaye said...

Thanks for the giggle. You are very brave to publish such fantastic advice with a visual example.

Indigo Blue said...

Oh Lise, this had me in stitches!! You certainly made an impression I bet.
x

Calidore said...

Truly - I'm trying not to laugh.....vbg. Hey at least everyone knew you had your knickers on.....roflmol.