Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whats on.....

Tonight is the Masterchef final and I am really looking forward to it. Oh I'd love Kate to win but Michael will be tough competition. Will be essential watching in our house...

Racing through the supermarket yesterday I spied the first series of 'Downton Abbey' on DVD. This was a series I would of loved to have watched when it was recently on tv but it clashed with something else so missed it. I picked it up and while I was on duty in the boys boarding house today I watched the first two episodes, it was so enjoyable, I am itching to watch more!!!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

just watching now..........WHY WHY WHY do we have the stupid show inbetween?????

Indigo Blue said...

Crikey Lisle I have just read the past few posts. You all have been having a bit of a time at home and at work. To sit down with this DVD is a good thing for you. I have never broken anything (touch wood) but I have stayed in hospital for 5 weeks and I did not get a decent nights sleep until I got home, so my best wishes goes out to your son and I hope he makes a full recovery very soon.
xx

Joolz said...

I did the same thing - I only saw the first two eps then it clashed on Sunday nights. I bought the DVD and watched it over 2 days - I wanted more. Roll on Season 2!

Cheers - Joolz