Sunday, April 20, 2008

Okay in the end!


A few posts ago I was distressed with a pattern and it's instructions for a little project I was making for my Saturday quilting birthday buddy. I ended up ignoring their instructions and working out a way of making it happen. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it was finished in time and I feel a great sense of accomplishment something has left this house complete!! I put it with some embroidery floss, some hand cream and some patty cake buttons and hope that she will like it. She didn't make it to quilting yesterday but a friend will pass it on at church today. The other purse was the practice item!!!!!

2 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

The purse looked fabulous in person, I was impressed and so was your birthday buddy.
Didn't look dodgy at all! Tracey

Chocolate Cat said...

oops