Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back......

Well I am back online again, didn't really go anywhere but life just lost control for a few days there! I have had a dreadful cold/virus again and have felt really lousy for the last week. Am starting to feel better now thank goodness. Have been busy working on my 'cupcake and tea' swap and it was posted today (a few days late but I feel now like a weight has been lifted), not sure if my partner will like it and am worried it will not be up to her standard but have my fingers crossed it will be okay. I will post photos as soon as I know she has received it. On Sunday I went on a bus trip down to the 'Craft Fair' in Melbourne. I didn't think it was as good as others I've been to but I still enjoyed the day out. My big purchase for the day was a lovely Jarrah 'Light box'. I do quite a bit of stitching so it is something I've wanted for ages and something I will use a lot. I also bought some 'Sashimo' Japanese embroidery panels, something else I've always wanted to try. I have told myself I have to finish something before I am able to start them though!! I only bought one pattern which the 'Horsey' one has decided she is making - for a daschaund dog with puppys on a mat - very cute! All things being equal I will catch up on my blog reading over the next few days, I have missed checking what everyone is up to. Oh and if anyone has some spare sun and warm weather I'd appreciate you sending it here.......

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

We could do with some warmer drier weather here too! Glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to see Poppy and her puppies made up!

Chookyblue...... said...

sounds great you have a new light box........

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

So glad you're feeling better!!! It's hot here so I'm sending some sunshine your way. :) Stay better!!
dawn