Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cupcake and Tea Swap


I was so lucky to receive a parcel yesterday from my swap partner in the 'Cupcake & Tea' swap that Rachael Rabbit hosted. It came from 'summer by the sea' and is so so special ( yes, that means I love it!). All these little parcels, I wasn't sure where to start. I got some yorkshire tea which I will enjoy and have promised 'SH' I will share. I got a soft knitted cupcake and a heart -out of cupcake fabric of course! I also got some special paper pans, might even have a special afternoon tea this weekend to enjoy them. At the bottom of the box was a wonderful personalised sign for my kitchen, my favorite lime green with a cupcake on it (one of my favorite things) and best of all my name is spelt correctly!!! I love it and you would of seen a photo of it already on the wall but my memory was full on my camera. Thank you so much Natalie, you are so generous.
After work yesterday I was super busy (again) with a meeting with the 'Horsey' ones art teacher to discuss costumes for the upcoming musical in which the 'horsey' one is part of the dolphin chorus. I have bought home 27 capes??!! to sew and there are far more waiting should I find some spare time! I then scored "HS's basketball game before going to the 'Parent & Friends' meeting at school - don't think I will bother going to another meeting for a very long time. It was a very frustrating experience!! Roll on the weekend.....

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great presents.........

Mrs Jelly said...

Hi - I've finally made time to read everybody's blogs from the cupcake challenge!
It's great looking at what different ideas everybody has.
(PS - I'm having a fab blog giveaway and hope you can drop by and take a look)

Unknown said...

what wonderful goodies - I am so glad you enjoyed the swap!