Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Progress....

Well after my post yesterday there was actually some progress!!! No finishes but definately some progress. Unfortuantly the main work was on the 'cupcake and tea' swap so no photos but I am feeling slightly! less daunted by the deadline now. I also did some work on my christmas redwork stitching and it is so close to being finished now. I did finish a book yesterday which was good. I have always been a big and quick reader but in recent years I am more likely to pick up a magazine or newspaper than a book due to time restraints. The book I've just finished is 'The Kite Runner' and I would recommend it highly. An inspiring, emotional book to read on so many levels. They have just released a film based on the book but I don't think I will go to see it. Jessie-jo is doing much better, it is hard to believe that this time last week we thought we were going to lose her. She is back to her happy self and let the chooks out yesterday so that is definately a sign she is on the mend!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Yeah for Jessie Jo . . . Harper sends *hugs*

Little Penpen said...

You've been busy. Congrats! on all your progress. Happy that Jessie Jo is better!!!!!