I have been sitting here contemplating and wondering why I have nothing to say? Am I just that boring? or is my life that mundane? and decided that there has to be at least 10 things I am thankful for today! Here goes.......
1) It is Friday , the end of the week and I didn't have to work today and I still have the weekend to tick everything off my list that was missed today!
2) Fresh sheets on my bed, there is nothing nicer than snuggling in warm, crisp sheets.
3) Having coffee with friends, always good for the soul.
4) A waxing appointment, my eyebrows can be seen in public again!
5) I managed to do some Christmas shopping today and my sister's parcel may even be sent on time by sea mail!
6) Chatting with a wonderful friend on the school steps, solving the problems our year 12 students face together, knowing we are not alone.
7) I am very grateful the house didn't burn down when SH left the hotplate on at lunchtime and that I found it in time!!!!!
8) My Gilmore Girls DVDs, I am up to season 3 and still loving them, especially when there is still no tv at our place.
9) Homemade Baklava from a very dear friend who knows how much we love it.
10) The company of a sleepy cat, something very comforting about that!
Thought I might struggle for a little while there!!! I am thinking over the weekend I may finally work on the rest of the posts for our US and our Kimberleys holidays, then I can finally get our photo books organised for them as well before they are just a distant memory.
I apologise if the contents of this blog are not always crafty or interesting but I am trying to use it (especially posting each day) to document the little things and the real everyday things of mine and my family's life.
Thanks for dropping in!