Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nice and Clean!

Well the excitement level in our house is very high - mine anyway! The house is clean!! Yes even the bathroom! I am no longer in danger of having the house condemmed by the health department or the children removed by community services.....and it is the whole house at once not just a room or a floor or whatever I've managed on one particular day. Okay I will confess I had help. Last year we tried a cleaning lady on the weeks I worked full time but she picked up other work and it just didn't work out but for whatever reason she phoned this week and asked whether I needed her as she had a few spare hours. Best money I have spent lately! I don't drink or smoke and I can willingly go without my chocolate and fabric this week......I am so happy.

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I am with you money well spent.......can you send her over please..........lol

Unknown said...

It is money well spent.

And I need to spend it over here on my house!

Tanya said...

Made me laugh! Even once a month for a couple of hours would make me happy! (Give me incentive to clean before she came!)

Gina said...

Oh please send her my way.

Ruth's Place said...

Isn't it fabulous to have a clean house that someone else has cleaned :) I have to admit the more she comes the less I feel guilty about my girl...

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Oh what bliss! A clean house to relax in. A great investment.

Country Girl said...

I love when my house is clean! I just did a big one on Saturday.

Um, that sounds weird . . .