Monday, September 29, 2008

Comfort!



I promise these will be the last Jimmy photos for a while but they were so cute I just had to share them!! I'm also hoping the 'horsey' one doesn't find out I posted them...... Jimmy is an inside dog and up until the last few days has been happy to sleep in his bed on the floor next to me (the reason behind this is as I am a Mother I will wake up when he does and take him out to the toilet!!). The 'horsey' one has been putting him on her bed for cuddles because he is just 'so cute', yep you can see where this is leading. We as good parents have let her know all the reasons its not a good idea, hygiene, when he gets bigger, he has his own bed etc etc, her as a teenager has largely ignored us! When I got up yesterday morning this is what I found

The first photo I took was cuter as he was fast asleep but as I took it in the dark there wasn't much of them in the frame!! He was duly removed and not 5 minutes later missing again, this is what I found this time

Now she is a sound sleeper and had no idea he was there so he had got himself under the quilt and his head on the pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you it was cute!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Jimmy is a sweetie and he sure is a lucky dog to be sooo welcomed as a family member. We used to let our old dog sleep with us and sit on the sofa too but I said No Way to the dog we have now. However, the cats get free reign of the house and I slept with three of them last night!

Mischief Maker said...

Tessa sleeps on my bed. I have got so used to her little body curled up next to me it feels alien with out her. She will jump down half way through the night so it is not for the entire night, just cuddle time. Please don't stop putting Jimmy photos on your blog.

Ruth's Place said...

Oh! That's hilarious. Our cat does that - well he used to until he learned his place..

Gina said...

That is so funny. Stanley always sleeps on Gemma's bed. I've given up trying to stop him. It just means that the beding gets changed every day.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Carol said...

You just go ahead and post as many pictures of Jimmy as you want, he's adorable. I can't help but laugh at both of those photos. Don't think of it as a bad thing,he's keeping a watchful eye on the horsey one.

Clare said...

Teenagers cannot/won't be told. DD goes to bed with the cat and cat can be found until the duvet with its head on the pillow next to DD.

Great photos and he's so cute.

Mad about Craft said...

Very, very cute!!!!!

I sleep with the cat, she even tells me to come to bed if I'm not there when she thinks I ought to be.

Calidore said...

Hehehe....I tried that talk with our dogs(I didn't bother with the kids they ignore me...lol) as it happened so did the dogs and the cat. On a cold and frosty night there is something really yummy about tucking cold toes under a nice big and very, very warm Red Heeler, not to mention the Jack Russell snoring beside me.