Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Arrived!


Such a nice feeling when you know your SSCS parcel has arrived safely at its destination! It also means I can show the decoration I made and sent. I have run out of time as I would of loved to have made more of these handbags for Christmas gifts. They are a pattern of Lisa's from 'A Spoonful of Sugar' and were published in a Handmade magazine. Now onto the next list for this morning before an early start at work!!! Last day for the week though and we are a bit scared to say it aloud but neither SH or I have anything in the diary for this weekend!!! I can see lots of cleaning, wrapping and baking while listening to carols coming up! Anyone care to join me??

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

cute ornament.......always a good feeling once it arrives..........