Sunday, December 19, 2010

A little bit further.....

Friday was a very long day. The 'horsey' one had an orthodontist appointment at 9am in Ballarat so we set off nice and early to collect Mum on our way and be on time. After the appointment we hit the shops with a list and a purpose!!! By 3pm we had had enough so hit the road again - exhausted!!! I managed to cross a lot off the list so it was a successful day. When dropping Mum off she produced this table runner which she had made playing with the 'Twelve days of Christmas' jelly roll she bought at the quilt market a few weeks ago.It has suffolk puffs on each end and is quite thin, just perfect for my table. It came home with me, I love it and think I will use it all year around. She is planning to whip up some more!

Yesterday was a puddly day with a bit more shopping and a nanna nap! Today the cards are finished and all on their way. The last of the parcels that need posting are ready to go. We have had a cinnamon candle lit all day and have had carols playing. The glaze for the baked ham has been chosen , a chocolate tart baked and as I type SH and the 'horsey' one are making meringues!!! I have wrapped and sorted all day. There is still more wrapping to do but this will be factored in on the task list for this week which is the last job to be done today before I sit to read the paper and possibly snooze in the chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your mum is using up the fabric she bought... ;) It looks lovely!