Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Look, look, look!!!!!!

I am a competition junkie!!!! (yes as well as loving trashy tv!) I used to spend a lot of time and $ entering competitions but time got in the way and although I still enter a few a week there is no pattern to it and it has been a long time between prizes. A few months ago Cadbury held a competition in Woolworths stores and the major prize was a trip to the UK Cadbury. As my sister lives in the UK and it involved chocolate I had to give it a go. All you had to do was buy 2 blocks of chocolate (no hardship there) and enter. Well I didn't win the major prize but I was a minor prize winner and won a 10kg block of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate - food of the gods! It was delivered yesterday and I'm not sure who was more excited - the 'horsey' one or myself! She insisted on carrying it for the photo shoot and I insisted she was in the photo to show just how big it is! When you open it there are 5 x 2kg blocks inside!!! Now my biggest predicament is that only 2 days ago I stated that on January 1st I was 'throwing' out anything 'bad' in my pantry, removing temptation as such!!!! Is chocolate 'bad'??? or maybe I didn't say January 1st of which year!!!! Anyone care to visit???



9 comments:

Sylvia said...

How good is that chocolate!!! Wish I could come and help you eat it, Lise. What a shame you are so far away. Have a happy Christmas.

Calidore said...

I'm coming over to visit.......lol. Wow what a fantastic prize. If you can't keep it in your cupboard then send it my way...vbg. I haven't made any resolutions to have anything bad in my pantry...wink, wink.

Mistea said...

Perfect timing - share it over Christmas and there will be little left come new year!

Chocolate is after all made from a vegetable and dairy therefore not bad!

Andrea said...

I'm on my way - lol ! Seriously you could get through that by Jan 1st with a bit of effort haha xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG that is at least 1kg a day everyday until New Year......you will never want to see chocolate again.......

Anonymous said...

Who needs Christmas food when you have 10kgs of chocolate!!!! lol.... how big are the pieces??

Sherry said...

Don't throw it out. I heard just today on our local news that there is a chemical in chocolate that really works to stop coughing attacks!

With all that chocolate think of how much money you will save on the cough medicine that they are planning on bringing to market in the next year or so!!

Congratulations on your win!

Joyce said...

Now I have even more incentive to visit (as if there will be any left by March!) Lol.

Carol said...

OMG, err, think of the healthy glass and a half (or x 10 of them) of full cream dairy milk! ROFL What a prize.

To be honest ... hmmmm trip to UK .... 10kg block of chocolate. I'm thinking the chocky may win out for me right now! Congrats.