Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's arrived!!!

The postie visited me yesterday morning and delivered my SSCS10 parcel all the way from Norway!!! It was so exciting and I extended the excitement by holding onto it until this morning when I opened it and unwrapped my decoration. Oh my goodness they are beautiful.Two felt decorations, the stitching is so fine and I love that one has the year and SSCS embroidered on it ( I did this on mine last year but ran out of time this year!).Thank you Nemo. I will look forward to opening the rest of the parcel at Christmas.


4 comments:

Cardygirl said...

How exciting! Gorgeous decorations...nice to see it safely arrive!

Margaret said...

So many treasures we bloggers have from friends overseas and around the corner, blogging is such fun.

Chookyblue...... said...

they are gorgeous ornies........o much fun seeing parcels arrive........

Nemo said...

Yay! I'm so happy it arrived safely and in plenty of time for Christmas!! :D