Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SSCS10

Now that I have heard from Sherry I can post a few pictures of what I sent her in the SSCS. I always have lots of ideas but actually find the decision making the hard part. The parcel was sent on time and I was happy with it and Sherry seemed to be too so that is good.
I sent Sherry this 'Stitcher's on the Go bag', the pattern is from Material Possessions. I love it especially the nifty way the handle packs it up quickly. (now if you can understand what I just said you are amazing!!!)The instructions are clear and easy to follow - very important for me - and it comes together well.These photos show it open with all its pockets and closed.




I also included some other bits and pieces, a Homespun magazine, Caramello Koalas, an RSPCA pen, a calender, some buttons and scissors.



This was the third year I have been in the SSCS and I really enjoyed it once again. Roll on 2011 SSCS!!!!!! (I am starting a gift in January in the hope I am more organised!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Looks great. So you've got three days to decide what you're going to make for next year!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

great bag....always wonderful to see what people decide to make.....no pressure for SSCS 2011 but yes you have 3 days to get started...........

Margaret said...

Hope hs is on the mend. Nice bagand so practical.

Cardygirl said...

Looks like a great bag and very handy too! I am keen to watch your progress on your SSCS 2011 project!

Calidore said...

Yes what you said made sense...vbg. Love the bag - what a fabulous idea. Perfect for when you sew on the run. Now I'm wondering if that made sense. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for 2011

Shari said...

That looks so interesting! I"m always impressed that people make those things - seems too hard to me!

Wendy said...

This is beautiful as well as functional.