Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is coming......

'Look' - a new quilt for Christmas!!! It is an Anni Downs design from Hatched and Patched. I love it! I put up a little tree yesterday (as we won't be home for Christmas I decided against putting up the big tree!!!), my 'Partridge in a pear tree' , my Advent candles and my quilt. That is all I plan to put up this Christmas, only a tiny portion of what I have but it will be manageable! I have done my first Christmas baking - chocolate puddings and rocky road, the first batch of shortbread will be made this week and wait for it I have even made a start on the Christmas cards!! I got my sister's parcel in the mail to the UK last week so at this stage I may just make it!!


5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love that quilt...it looks fabulous! You are getting quite organised...I have written one card...LOL!

Calidore said...

You are so much more organised than I am. Love the quilt - simply stunning.

Sheryl said...

Your quilt looks gorgeous, very festive.... I like the pared down Christmas look ... much easier,its just hard to choose which bits to put out...

Shari said...

Nothing wrong with sweet and simple - your quilt looks great! Sometimes less is more and your Christmas corner works very well - hope you have a great Christmas!

Margaret said...

From one chocaholic to another did you really have to mentiopn Rocky Road ??????

I thought of making some and then let the thought go, now you have reignited the desire. OH! what would life be like without chocolate ???


thin