Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Assistance required!

Help! Blogger has once again changed something! I have just tried to load photos (yummy food ones) and I can't work out how to do it! The browse bar that came up when you clicked on insert has gone! I usually use that to bring up the photos on my card reader I have plugged into the computer. Does any of that make sense and can anyone tell me (in very simple terms) how to get around it or you may never ever see the most amazing delicious moroccan carrot dip!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be of help but alas, I have to call my young miss to show me how to....I only found out the other day that i can download photos by inserting the card straight into my computer....doh!! Anyway, I hope someone helps you soon....I would love to see the yummy food photos :)

Beth said...

They have changed something. I am back to an earlier version of blogger. Strange. Do you get a spot to write your blog? If you do, click on the little picture icon, that should bring up a 'browse' button. Hit that, and then you SHOULD be able to scroll thru and find your card reader under the 'computer' line. I will try out the 'capture page' I learned yesterday and send you an e-mail...

Brandie said...

Does you computer just need to restarted? Sometime this has helped me when things are missing in blogger. Otherwise, I'm as lost as a llama in Las Vegas.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-other-programs?T1=t5
Here is a link to the program that I use, Window Live Essential...makes life easy..