Saturday, January 29, 2011

Boring!

No photos today, no sewing to show or book to tell, no baking to share!!!! The weather has finally warmed up so now that the busy part of my day is over I am taking it easy! I intend sitting with my stitching to watch the women's singles final at the Australian Open tennis tournament on tv tonight. I don't really mind who wins but I do have a soft spot for 'Aussie Kim'! The rest of the family will be equally slothful, the 'horsey one' had a dressage competition this morning (which her Mother dutifully attended and ended up with a job!), SH has had tennis this afternoon and HS is refereeing at the local basketball tournament this weekend and after 8 games today with 6 to come tomorrow won't feel like doing much!
Hope to have something more interesting to share tomorrow!!!! Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: