Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas loot!!

I was very spoilt at Christmas time and got some lovely gifts. Only a few to show today, my favorite is still to come! Julie Godwin from Masterchef's cookbook, I've been wanting this for ages! Also some DVD's to keep me out of trouble - Toy Story 3 (because I missed it at the movies), the first season of Parenthood, the first season of Packed to the rafters and the second and third seasons of Private Practice. I can't wait to watch them all!



Our house is slightly frantic at the moment as HS is having a farewell party at our place for a mate whose family is shifting back to Perth. Not quite sure how many or who is coming but think we are prepared. I adopted the KISS theory and bought the coleslaw and pavlova. Better go and whip the cream and cut the strawberries!!!!

No comments: